I made some improvements for this crunch amplifier VST. I think there's not much different in sound quality, but it still good as always :D. After a few hours of development, so here it is:
- Better gain control, the gain knob is now more responsive to distort than the previous one.
- DC removed, the forgotten one he..he.. sorry.
- Better cabinet simulator engine, it makes some reducement to the CPU consumption, it's a good thing.
- All samplerates are 2x oversampled, even the 88200Hz & 96000Hz samplerates are oversampled (not like the previous version), the CPU consumption is still lower.
- About box added, now you can see who the Aradaz Amp Crunch coder and graphical user interface maker. But, could you find where to trigger the about box?
Please inform me if you found bug(s).
"More bugs I had, more skills I got."