This is my new guitar amp software that I wrote for Kuassa, Inc.. It's currently available as VST for Windows, the Mac VST and Audio Units formats will be available in a few days. Here's a short description about the product taken from Kuassa website:
Kuassa Amplifikation One is a guitar amplifier in the form of software. This “guitar amp on your PC” captures the dynamics and characteristics of hardware distortion modules, head amplifiers, and cabinets, captured by various types of microphones in multiple configurations. Kuassa Amplifikation One is not an emulation or modeled after specific amplifier, we try to capture the best aspect of schematic designs, tubes, electronics and computer programming to achieve the supreme tone for your guitar through your personal computer while maintaining the user interface as easy as possible. Stop messing around with your gears, get productive!
Users are able to control every aspects of the software just like real amplifiers including (but not limited to) gain structure, tone, mic position, and distance.
- 8 head amplifiers, noise gate & 5 distortion modules
- 5 cabinet models, users are able to use 2 cabs simultaneously
- 5 microphone types (straight or angled)
- Straightforward and easy to understand user interface
- Mic distance and free positioning of mic around the speaker
- Dedicated input and output volume control
- Saturation, output limiter
- High quality 4x maximum oversampling to the whole amp calculation